Friday 9 January 2015

Day 7-9: "Three"

Sponsor me by clicking here!

Today's theme is "three"
https://www.flickr.com/photos/30839999@N06/

My fitness challenge: My goal is to do 3 x 30 supported pull-ups at Level 1 by 30th January 2015. And to write a poem everyday.

My progress: I have now had 3 days when I've had poor access to wifi and a computer, so I am putting three day's work of records in today's Blog post. I have spent today, and the previous two days, walking 4-5 km a day. Tomorrow I plan to return to the gym and check my progress towards my goal.

Poems for 3 days

Poem 1
you had membrane
i never held.

Poem 2
you were born as laughter
into February and our slow
decay.

Poem 3
you were my tender
quiet, the world
like dark sound.


Merilyn Childs
9/01/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment