Sunday 25 January 2015

Day 25: "Going in the right direction"

Sponsor me by clicking here!

Where are we up to? Read

My fitness challenge: My goal is to do 3 x 30 supported pull-ups at Level 1 by 30th January 2015. And to write a poem everyday.

My progress: After today I have 5 days of this challenge to go. I'm on track, with a plan to do a bike ride before sunset. At present it is 4.30pm in the afternoon and still 33 degrees C. If I have to make a change of plans, I report it here.

Today's Poem:

direction
sometimes it's hard to tell
the direction of good.
Bad seems visceral; vocal: like
Vlad with vampire teeth
on the blood of hope.
I weave garlic into chains,
ring bells, knot ropes
and throw handfuls of rice. 
(The last rather odd, but there you have it):
in search of sunlight.


Merilyn Childs 25/1/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment