Friday 23 January 2015

Day 22: "My feet hurt whah!"

Sponsor me by clicking here!



My fitness challenge: My goal is to do 3 x 30 supported pull-ups at Level 1 by 30th January 2015. And to write a poem everyday.

My progress: Today (22nd January) I did 2 flights at our local iFly early in the morning with my son, then stood all day helping him pack. By night fall my feet really hurt!! (I have feet problems made worse by the 30for30 challenge, even with great shoes and foot care). 

I started to think about pregnant women and children in the developing world, and their feet - something I had not really thought about before. I started searching for information, and found very little. But I did find the NFP Soles4Shoes, see video above, and visit here.

Poem:

My feet hurt!
I've made progress, true.
But my feet hurt whah!
Yes, my feet hurt, whah!
I've got the sore feet ice-pack blues!!


lol, Merilyn Childs 22/1/2015



No comments:

Post a Comment